"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware"-Martin Buber

Saturday, September 17, 2011

INTRO-VINTRO

Ever since I started writing blogs and notes seriously, I’ve observed a wacko change in me. Have you seen that movie “Stranger than Fiction”? The male protagonist constantly hears the voice of someone narrating his story. The same thing happens to me now….the only difference is that the narrator’s voice belongs to me. Not kidding. This, in turn, has kind-of made me more aware of my surroundings.
When I went to Kashmir, there were so many things I wanted to write about. I realized two things-1) if I write my travelling experiences in my other blog, then it would seem like “just another blog entry”, even though the content would be very different from what I usually write about, 2) I have in front of me, a lifetime of travelling experiences to write about(assuming I don’t die young. I know, a risky assumption).So, I decided to create a new blog, wherein I’ll write about all of my travelling experiences.
It doesn’t matter if the place I write about is 5kms or 1000 miles away, as long as it makes an impact on me. I’ll explain about all those places (in detail) that, according to me, are a must-visit…..and about those that you can afford to miss. Shops, restaurants, hotels…anything and everything will be written about, as long as it is good or bad enough.
Bon Voyage! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment